Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jam Jelly Preserve Swap




Under the High Chair has a great idea to share with everyone. She hosts a jam, jelly and preserve swap party! Friends who can are invited to come and bring various kinds of goodies they have canned during the year. All jars are set out and attendees take home as many jars of their choice as they brought. This would enable everyone to taste a wide assortment of goodies during the year and share recipes. Wouldn't it be great to add more beautiful jars to your pantry?


I am hoping to host a canning party this year possibly in late October. Let me know if you are interested in coming. Aimee also hosted a virtual jelly swap which is also a fabulous idea. I am communicating with her to get more details. Stay tuned!


3 comments:

Serina said...

What a lovely idea a virtual jam swap.

Jane said...

A virtual jam swap sounds like a fabulous idea! Wish I still lived in the Seattle area, I would come if you had one in person. Being MO is a little far, so sad.

Frugal Canner said...

Would love to have you both attend! I will get back to you when I learn more about the virtual party as well! Thanks Serina and Jane.