Friday, May 28, 2010

This weeks bargains!



Posted by PicasaThis little corner curio stand was only $1!  I had to buy it although I don't have a corner at the moment to set it in.


Yes, I took the cover off the couch to find a water stain.  I will have to scrub it out.  I like to be without the polar fleece cover in the warm months.

This wall shelf was free from a neighbor that is moving and gave me a place to hang another handmade quilt from my Great Grandmother.

More holiday yard sales this weekend.  I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Katidids said...

Great finds! I haaveyet to go this year. something has always come up & I miss it!

Marblehead Forever said...

I got a wooden file cabinet - not a great deal but $25, then an awesome planter for outside - those were antiquey things. Then a Kitty condo for $3 at a yard sale.