Monday, March 15, 2010

My Blog Changes




I want to thank all the wonderful people who offered help with my blog look.  That was so gracious of you all.  I sat and taught myself how to use Picasa.com and made a collage with some of last years garden photos.  Let me know what you think of it.


I would still like help making the left hand column wider as it is cutting off the widgets just a wee bit.  I do not know how to change the programming to do that.  If you know how to do it, please email me and I will give you the secret code from the secret decoder ring or we will exchange phone numbers and you can walk me through it.


The next thing I want to do is to change the background.  For now it is ok.


There is such a good community of bloggers out there in the internet world and I am appreciative and thankful to be part of it.  If I can ever help someone else, I am there for you.



4 comments:

Tony Payne said...

The blog looks great, I love the layout. You did a very nice job on the collage.

I added a link to you from my blog.

Frugal Canner said...

Thanks Tony!!

Anonymous said...

i truthfully adore your posting choice, very unique,
don't quit and keep writing because it simply nicely to follow it,
looking forward to browse more of your well written articles, have a good day ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.