Saturday, March 13, 2010

Goodwill

I visited the Goodwill on Yelm Highway in Lacey, WA today.  It is a new Goodwill and was very neat, organized and clean.  The staff were really helpful and friendly.  Today the store was decorated in green for Saint Patrick's Day and they said they are ready for Easter too.


I walked down most of the aisles and only found a few treasures today.  There was a sweet set of six rose dishes, a couple of old wooden frames and a wool vest perfect for felting.  So I had the Goodwill experience for under $10.


They told me that Seniors get a discount on Tuesdays which is perfect because Tuesday is the day most things from the weekend are put out for sale.  I am going to have to add Goodwill to my weekly tasks.  I will try and remember to bring my camera so that I can capture any great things to share with you.

No comments: