Sunday, February 7, 2010

Twitter





I joined Twitter and am now twittering or am I just a tweet?  I am not sure.  I have seen many blogger also have Twitter accounts and Facebook accounts so wanting to keep up with the Jones I looked into it.  I can not say I understand all the bells and whistles yet but I can see that eventually one could spread the word about something very quickly.


I have not figured out how to promote my Tweets other than to tell you here.  I know Martha Stewart has a goal to reach two million followers but then she has a television show, radio show and many magazines to promote herself.  She now has a contest going that the two millionth person will receive prizes and I would guess would be offered a trip to the show.  Ha I think I will wait a few days then add my mother's name to the list.  I have to admit I had already signed up because I wanted to see what the heck she would be tweeting about.  She probably has some flunkies that do her Tweets for her anyhow.  I have seen her do it on her show but most of the time I bet she has the minions do it.

But back to the simple Frugal Fraulein.  I will Tweet quick frugal tips and I will let you know when I have posted new articles and will mention other articles I have read that are worth reading.


If you go to http://twitter.com/FrugalFraulein you can sign up to be a follower.  First you have to sign up for Tweet which is really easy to do and only takes a couple of minutes.  If you don't already have an account it can be useful with your family and friends to send messages.

So please check my http://twitter.com/FrugalFraulein and boost my ego.

No comments: