Friday, April 1, 2016

The Frugal Fraulein is Surfacing Again

It has been about 6 years since I have last blogged here at Frugal Canning.  Life happens.  I am now retired and taking care of my mother full time.  I have not canned in quite a while but I keep up with the newest methods and scientific advances and monitor quite a few blogs and Facebook pages.  So I guess you could say I am canning in my mind.
I am still learning about being frugal.  That is in my blood.  I believe frugal is just a way of life.  It brings me joy when I save a few dollars here and there and love to share with others how I did it.  I am always on the hunt for new ideas.
My newest venture is a new blog called NWPrepper at http://nwprepper.com/  where my friend Teri and I discuss preparing for emergencies of all kinds.  Lots of subjects to discuss and hopefully you will be inspired to get ready for anything.  Please come by and take a look and leave me a comment.
I will begin to add posts here again this week.  Hopefully all my old friends and some new ones will come by to visit.

7 comments:

2 Tramps said...

Nice to see you back again. I have been absent off and on, too, and am trying to get back to blogging again as well.

Unknown said...

Look forward to the come back! Best of luck and happy writting. i am feeling the same way. Wrote some things way back in the day and need to get back to it. From all of us at Team Denbow

sweeptakes said...

gerber photo search 2020 launches today , and we're on a mission to find the next Gerber Spokesbaby to welcome to our growing family!

Blogger said...

If you're attempting to lose weight then you have to start using this brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, price-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their launch in January 2019, hundreds of individuals have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a certified keto meal plan diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

Priyanka said...

Grey Article & Thanks for sharing.

Oflox Is The Best Web Design company in Dehradun
Website Designing company in Dehradun
Website Development company in Dehradun
Digital Marketing Company In Dehradun
Website Development Company In Saharanpur

rohit said...

crm software for small business
I definitely enjoy every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep it up

Cloud Telephony Software said...

Thanks for your post. The article is neatly organized with the information I want, so there are many things to refer to. Bookmark this site and visit often in the future. Thanks again