Friday, April 1, 2016

The Frugal Fraulein is Surfacing Again

It has been about 6 years since I have last blogged here at Frugal Canning.  Life happens.  I am now retired and taking care of my mother full time.  I have not canned in quite a while but I keep up with the newest methods and scientific advances and monitor quite a few blogs and Facebook pages.  So I guess you could say I am canning in my mind.
I am still learning about being frugal.  That is in my blood.  I believe frugal is just a way of life.  It brings me joy when I save a few dollars here and there and love to share with others how I did it.  I am always on the hunt for new ideas.
My newest venture is a new blog called NWPrepper at http://nwprepper.com/  where my friend Teri and I discuss preparing for emergencies of all kinds.  Lots of subjects to discuss and hopefully you will be inspired to get ready for anything.  Please come by and take a look and leave me a comment.
I will begin to add posts here again this week.  Hopefully all my old friends and some new ones will come by to visit.

1 comment:

2 Tramps said...

Nice to see you back again. I have been absent off and on, too, and am trying to get back to blogging again as well.