Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wisteria Cottage

Saturday we stopped by Wisteria Cottage in Lacey, WA to see what they are showing for the spring season. Wisteria Cottage is located in the owner's garden shed beside the garden area and features vintage items, new cottage, country and shabby chic items as well as handcrafted garden art and birdhouses.  I always seem to find something I have to have.

These cute salt and pepper shakers were only $3 and had to find their new home on my kitchen table.  I love the fact I can tell the pepper from the salt so easily.  I can't tell you how often I have put salt on something that  didn't need it when I was reaching for pepper.


I am a sucker for bird houses and this one is the newest addition to the collection.  The Swooper Family of Swallows should be here any day now.  I saw a few in the neighborhood one day last week

No comments: