Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Skin Tags


Sometimes I wonder where my inspiration to write articles comes from.  I was sitting on the couch the other night watching the Olympics with Mister T on my lap and my lap top in front of me on a tray when I flashed on skin tags.  I don't know how I got from Anton Ono to skin tags.  Was it his skin tight skating outfit?  Was it when he skated back to the dressing room and has unzipped his uniform just a bit?  Whatever, it just happened.

I used to say I suffered from skin tags on my neck.  I learned to take back my power and now I do not suffer any more!  I wrote a kind of funny story about my process that I would like to share with you.  If you are looking for a quick snicker or giggle please go to How To Rid Yourself Of Unsightly Skin Tags and read the article. It is not very long but worth a quick read.  It does contain a true story.

My neck only has some small bumps now and does not have skin tags the size of grapes anymore.  Ok maybe they weren't grapes but they were cranberries.


Oh the good news is that when 103 people read this article I will have reached my next mini goal of 5,000 readers on Associated Content!  I am working my way to my ultimate goal of 50,000.  When I hit that goal I might make enough money to buy an ice cream cone at Cold Stone Creamery.  What I would really like is to fly back to Massachusetts and get an ice cream at Treadwell's in Peabody!!!  Only those of you who read this from that area will know what I am talking about but imagine the best ice cream in the world and you will get an idea why I dream about Treadwell's.

So please go to my new article click on it, leave me a comment and share it with a friend that has skin tags.  Anonymously of course!!!!

No comments: