Sunday, October 11, 2009

To Flu or Not to Flu - That is the Question


I have read extensively on the subject of vaccines and my personal choice is not to have a flu vaccine I am not in the high risk age group, do not have a compromized immune system, am healthy.  Several people have told me of their concern and wondered how to document their choice not to be vaccinated.  Here is a site that lists by state forms and documents that may be of assistance.

Vaccine Exemption Forms by State

Warning:  Always do your own due diligence and read up before making a decision.  Do not be swayed by anyone else.  Listen to your own inner voice.  I am not suggesting that you all forego immunizations this year.  For some, immuniztions are advised.  I am suggesting you be an educated decision maker.

 To flu or not to flu that is the question.

No comments: