Monday, October 12, 2009

Check Out This New Product

29.99
 How does PhotoBlocker Spray work?


A majority of red light & speed cameras utilize a strong flash to photograph the license plate on your car. Once sprayed on your license plate, PhotoBlocker’s special formula produces a high-powered gloss that reflects the flash back towards the camera. This overexposes the image of your license plate, rendering the picture unreadable. With PhotoBlocker, your license plate is invisible to traffic cameras yet completely legible to the naked eye.

I am not anti government but if I can avoid contact with local authorities that is a good thing in my book.  I am not a wreckless driver but I do tend to have a heavy foot.  I have never had an accident and have had only one speeding ticket in the 38 years I have been driving.  I intend on keeping it this way.  I have ordered a can of PhotoBlocker and intend on using it liberally. Please check this product and give it a try for yourself!

No comments: