Friday, September 25, 2009

Thank You Readers

A new feature has been added called FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map to view where readers come from. I was amazed that people from Romania, United Kingdom, France, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, Canada and many states in the United States have found the Frugal Canning blog.  Thank you to each and every one of you for coming to visit and taking a moment to read. 

Please share the blog with your friends and sign up to be a Follower.  Counting my Followers and knowing they took a moment to complete this action is an inspiration to me to keep going.  Simply click on the Follower button and follow the directions. It is simple. 

Also, please leave comments either good or bad.   I would like to know what you are interested in and what questions you have. I answer all emails.  Once I become more familiar with the technology behind blogs I will offer an email option so readers know when new postings are available.  Bear with me....baby steps.

I am writing an Ebook on canning and will have it finished soon.  It will be full of tips to save you time and money while preserving great food for your family.  I am so excited about this project that I have not been to bed before 1 am in a couple of weeks!  Stay tuned and my appreciation again!  Thank you and keep doing the Can Can!

No comments: